- Thought crime « Notes from underground on Thought Crime is *NOT* Crime! :(
- starship on Cherokee Nation: Slave Descendants Need Not Apply :(
- Home again | Square Holes on Is the Google Lunar X-Prize Breaking Rule #1?
- starship on Neil DeGrasse Tyson Gets a Present ;)
- Sinecta.com on US Government Agency Caught Smuggling Guns into Mexico!?
Category Archives: Medicine
Today’s UK Telegraph published an explosive article titled, “Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say”. When I saw the link on the Telegraph web site, I did a double take and then opened the article, certain that I would … Continue reading
Yesterday I read a blog by Ruth Suehle, an employee at Red Hat and blogger on OpenSource.com, that suggests that crowdsourcing and other forms of voluntary collaboration could replace taxes for funding some or all of the costs of space … Continue reading
In the past few weeks, two cases of serious research fraud have become public. Both involved medical research done by well-respected researchers, and both led to inappropriate medical decisions that have probably caused deaths in patients. Andrew Wakefield. British researcher … Continue reading
According to the Times of India, in 2007 an agency of the Government of India, the National Institute of Occupational Health, tested 126 mine workers for silicosis. The institute later published a research paper that stated that some of the … Continue reading